- A degree holder with 2 years teaching experience in international Preschool.
(have international teacher certificate will be an advantage)
- Excellent in English Language Skill
- Can be able to work under yearly contract (May 2017 to March 2018)
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities.
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development and progress of pupils.
• Marking tests, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development.
• Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual pupils and of any class or group of pupils assigned to.
• Supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal moral difficulties
• Supervising and supporting the work of teaching assistants and trainee teachers.
• Coordinating or managing the work of other teachers.
• Providing feedback to parents on a student’s progress at parents meetings.
• Maintaining the discipline of classroom and treat all students on one level.
• Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
• Monitoring corridors, playground and extra-curricular activities.
• Maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge and devising new curriculum materials.
• Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities, such as camps, social activities and sporting events.
• Participating in meetings and school training events.