You are the right person that we are looking for if you:
Love working with young children and is nurturing and patient towards them
Enjoy singing, dancing and roleplay
Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Work well independently as well as within a team
Can speak and write English well as lessons are conducted in English
As a teacher at Pingu’s English, you will:
- Conduct lessons for the children from 18 months to 6 years, in accordance to the school’s philosophy, curriculum and methodology.
- Maintain children's observational records and their progress reports to meet their individual developmental needs.
- Prepare children's portfolios for Parent-Teacher Conference sessions.
- Maintain positive relationships with parents.
- Be responsible for children's general well-being in areas concerning social behaviour, safety and hygiene.
- Carrying out routine care duties.
- Decorate and set up a conducive learning environment in line with early years education principles.
- Work closely with parents, colleagues, and management to improve our services.