MA-UK is expending projects and speedup process of project implementation in Sittwe. MAUK maintains quality of works and comply with donors’ requirement and existing policies.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities
Procurement and Logistics Assistant is responsible for effective support for program team, smooth function of day to day works, and managing office drivers.
• Ensure to record supplier database and engage necessary agreement in line with procedures.
• Conducts market surveys periodically.
• Initiate the Purchase Requisition Forms, sole source, BA, purchase order as necessary.
• Ensure all vehicles are properly maintained and service regularly.
• Ensure statutory compliances are met with organization policies and procedures.
• Support in organizing meeting/workshop/training in terms of venue, logistic and procurement.
• Prepare monthly report of Procurement and logistic.
• Assist Procurement & Logistics Officer and Departments to develop monthly, quarterly and annual procurement plan.
• Manage driver’s schedule and monitor their log books, calculate overtimes and monthly fuel consumption.
• Manage and supervise daily transportations for staff movement.
• Ensure fleet log books are check regularly.
• Monitor and manage fuel consumption for office vehicles.
• Ensure all vehicles are well maintained regularly.
• Prepare monthly fleet management report.
• Supervise Drivers to improve their performance
• Ensure all vehicles and drivers are always met with safety conditions and manners.
• Ensure Assets and Inventories lists are update regularly.
• Update and report inventory list monthly basis.
• Greet and assist visitors to the office
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external guests
• Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Making travel arrangements, such as cars, and booking hotels staffs.
• Ensure payment for electric bill, phone bill, Internet bill etc.,
• Maintain and update supplies inventory register and physical check bi-annually.
• Maintain Monthly Impress System for office running cost and submit report regularly
• Prepare and monitor invoices
• Management of the office's guards, and security service rental's duty schedule and overtime.
• Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly.
• Other duty assigns by line Manager
• Ensure high standards of accountability and full compliance with MA-UK Myanmar internal policies, financial policies and procedure.
• Any other duties assigned by supervisor including extension to other projects covering new needs in different sector
1. To ensure all records are maintained and stored appropriately in line with MA document management and IT policies.
2. To comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
3. Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
• Educated to bachelor’s degree level/ Relevant Diploma is Desirable Experience
Experience of Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management, Fleet Management, Asset Management and Compliance with institutional donors and international donors.
At least two years working experience in relevant role in I/NGOs and UN organization. Skill
Intermediate level in oral and written in English.
Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with people at various levels.
Good teamwork skills with the ability to work with different and sometime conflicting agendas.
Good organization, coordination, and project management skills.
IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn and use any software adopted by MA-UK (Myanmar).
Ability to adapt to changing deadlines and priorities.
Ability to work in and with a diverse team.
Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
Ability to analyse and assess complex situations and develop policies.
Willingness to travel at very short notice.