Procurement (Civil Engineer)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Clarify & Check Design, Specification & Scope when getting received P.R and tender documents.
- Manage and review the Score Stock Materials which can be appropriate with the required specifications by negotiation with Operation, Design, QS & Vetting Departments.
- Price Enquiry to provide for tender projects and QS & Vetting Departments.
- Prepare Tender Documents,List of Respective Supplier and Tender Invitation Form.
- Prepare the comparative statement of quotation.
- Detailed Checking of Specification, Scope, Terms & Condition.
- Verify the samples according to the specifications & requirements.
- Prepare contract and negotiate procurement contract terms and conditions to comply with company policies and procedures requirements.
- Negotiate and discuss price contract with supplier who will work with and initiates relationship.
- Check P.O and invoice vouchers.
- Manage to deliver the materials as per site requirement just in time whenever possible and liaise with logistics department.
- Check and conduct the material price for other regions.
- Liaise with internal department and project team to lead new projects.
- Coordination with account department for payment.
- Coordination with store department by giving information before delivery to arrive the materials in right time and right place.
- Surveying stock and quality of material in local market occasionally.
- Making appointment and meeting with the suppliers and traders to get updates information and market development.
- Problem Solving during and after procurement processing.
- B.E (Civil).
- At least 2 years in related field.
- Good in English, Proficient in Mathematics and Computer (Especially in Microsoft Office, Internet and Email.)
- Negotiate and maintain long-term relationship with the supplies, traders to get best quality and maximum benefits.
- Good planning skills and good teamwork skills.
- Integrity, Dependability, Initiative, Cooperation, Stress Tolerance, leadership and Innovation.