_Especially oversea sourcing and procurement - 3 years experience in Management
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
Procurement Manager / Department Head ( M/F – 2 posts )
Oversea Sourcing only
- Guide and provide procurement/sourcing related strategic and operational support and guidance to the organization.
- Lead, coach, mentor and train the procurement team for smooth and efficient operation of the procurement function.
- Conduct supplier analysis based on price/quality positioning.
- Research potential vendors for all business requirements..
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Drive and implement all activities, projects, negotiations and initiatives.
- Prepare the budget for the cost of production and will be responsible to deliver the budget amount.
- Maintain internal records and databases for Vendors, prices, purchase history, invoicing etc
- Any Degree
- At most 5 years experiences in Procurement Fields are preferred
- At most 3 years experience in Manager Position
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills are essential
- Up-to-date with industry purchase trends, price benchmarking, and business tools / technologies.
- Familiar with contract management, saving trackers, sourcing and vendor management
- Must know about Myanmar Process of importation.
- High level of Understanding for both Services & Markets
- Work hard / Strong Time Management and Organizational
- Well - developed Negotiation Skills