- Full Managerial skills ( Self-Management/Team Management/Time Management ) - Oversea Supplier Sourcing and Purchasing
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
Procurement Manager ( Oversea Supplier Sourcing and Purchasing )
- Guide and provide procurement related strategic and operational support and guidance to the organization.
- Handling multiple vendors and sourcing from the most reliable and price efficient vendors.
- Research potential vendors for all business requirements.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Develop and maintain necessary procurement tracking databases including but not limited to supplier’s database and implement management system of procurement contracts.
- Finetune necessary easy retrievable database for sourcing documentations.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Drive and implement all activities, projects, negotiations and initiatives.
- Lead, coach, mentor and train the procurement team for smooth and efficient operation of the sourcing function. Job Requirements
- Any Degree
- Age is over 30 years.
- Full Managerial skills ( Self-Management/Team Management/Time Management )
- Proven work experience as a Procurement Manager.
- 5 years experiences in Sourcing Fields are preferred.
- At least 3 years experiences in manager position.
- Well-development Oversea Supplier Sourcing Skills & Negotiation Skills.
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills are essential
- Work Hard / Good Attitude