- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Summary of Function
Procurement officer is responsible to get right quantity, right quality, right price, right time and right sources as to procurement of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and check orders from various departments with intend forms.
- Work with internal related department to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements.
- Responsible for order placement timing, supply / demand
- Review contracts/ PI with PO upon received from suppliers.
- Reconcile or resolve order discrepancies with suppliers
- Monitor delivery times, shipment to ensure they are on time.
- Negotiate Payment terms with supplier’s optimization and management
- Initiate and keep track of orders.
- Collect necessary documents for license application, payment process, shipment process and insurance purchase from suppliers and distribute to related department on time.
- Make sure purchased products are received as per Packing list at warehouse.
- Submit compliant to suppliers for any damage or shortage of shipment and follow up until the issue is solved.
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and renegotiate prices on a regular basis
Bachelor degree, Diploma in related field.
one-year experiences in related field