1. Providing training of equipment to users.
2. Providing clinical application presentation on workstation.
3. Troubleshooting image quality problems and issues related to scan protocol.
4. Supporting clinical and technical knowledge to customers with follow up site visit and refreshed training.
5. Answering a wide range of questions concerning with scanning, software, applications and errors as well.
6. Supporting on customer academic activities, research/ development program as and when such need arises.
7. Support professional conferences by performing products demonstration and promotions
8. Product positioning, presentation and tender specifications comply
Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology (Medical Imaging Technology)
Radiographer experience at Imaging Field for 2-3 years
Work experience in a company as a medical imaging applications specialist for 1-2 years.
Reasonably good English skills.
Competent Computer skill
Good communication skill
Good presentation skill
Problem solving skill
Able to travel
Deadline – 31 August 2021