- Providing training of equipment to users.
- Providing clinical application presentation on workstation.
- Troubleshooting image quality problems and issues related to scan protocol.
- Supporting clinical and technical knowledge to customers with follow up site visit and refreshed training.
- Answering a wide range of questions concerning with scanning, software, applications and errors as well.
- Supporting on customer academic activities, research/ development program as and when such need arises.
- Support professional conferences by performing products demonstration and promotions
- Product positioning, presentation and tender specifications comply
- Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology (Medical Imaging Technology)
- Radiographer experience at Imaging Field for 2-3 years
- Work experience in a company as a medical imaging applications specialist for 1-2 years.
- Reasonably good English skills.
- Competent Computer skill
- Good communication skill
- Good presentation skill
- Problem solving skill
- Able to travel