· Provide support to customers when any technical issues arise in a prompt and timely fashion. (standby hours may be required occasionally)
· Provide post-sales support to the customer to aid in establishing new parameters and answer technical inquiries.
· Install & configure instruments and related reagents. Set-up/optimize assays.
· Perform customer training.
· Collaborate with Field Support Representative, IT Specialists, Technical Support Engineers and Senior Advisors s in troubleshooting problems.
· Maintain and develop customer facing documentation for support and training.
· Attend training on appointed instrumentation and applications.
· Perform or assist with software upgrades of customer instrument base.
· Install applications on instrument platforms according to manufacturer’s guidelines/procedures.
· Participate in regional and national conference calls by updating the technical team on issues.
· Back-up other Technical Support Engineers during heavy workload and when required.
· Run correlation studies and validations in coordination with the customer if/as required.
· Establish a plan to visit and/or communicate with each assigned customer on a cycle or frequency matching the customer’s needs and support requirements.
· Responsible to partner with customer to confidently take ownership of the instrument.
· Recognize and communicate product issues, complaints and potential improvements.
· Pre-sales support of sales team in the form of customer tailored shows and/or demonstrating to customers’ ability to successfully perform an application of interest.
· Present technical and application solutions to customers during demos.
· Assist sales team in driving sales through technical knowledge and with technical details as needed.
· Proactively address and support sales objectives and organizational directives to define problems and devise solutions, assist with work-flow analysis and process redesign.
· Assist customer with meeting their regulatory and validation requirements.
· Responsible to provide collaborative projects with customers and partners.
· Record customer interaction and customer visits according to team SOP.
· Complete other administrative duties (ex. Expense reports, planning of schedule, e-mails, technical reading, etc).
· Bachelor in Medical Technology or Laboratory Field or MBBS
· 2 years experiences in related fields
· Applications specialist experience related medical laboratory products (such as Abbott Molecular) are preferred
· 1 or 2 years experiences in field service application
· Self-reading & learning context
· Problem solving skill
· Critical thinking skill
· Language Skills
· Computer Skills
· Interpersonal Skills
· Problem Solving Skills
· Ability to work independently & multitasking