Overall responsibility for development and execution of strategies that will provide customers with a suite of Corporate Internet Banking products that meet their needs. Developing business cases for new product / process development to enhance the capability to compete in the market. Identifying new trends, evaluating major competitors & formulating business propositions. Also, developing business plans in terms of marketing and sales with the objective to acquire new merchants and increase merchant sales volume to meet annual targets.
1. Design and understand end-to-end process of product management as a product owner (Corporate Internet Banking).
2. Create vision, strategy and roadmap for internet banking product offering including target setting, marketing communication and promotion support.
3. Engage during analysis, design development, testing, implementation, and post implementation.
4. Monitor and analyze the data and trend of product in order to enhance and optimize product image and maximize profitability.
5. Manage related parties to support and meet financial and/ or non-financial targets including fulfillment of customer expectation and regulatory requirements.
6. Conduct portfolio analysis in term of acquisition and performance to identify program which increase revenue/usage.
7. Working closely with Risk Management, Business Units and IT team from both Abank and KBank in developing and creating business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related fields
- At least 4-5 years of experience in business development with advanced understanding of product management and process development
- Experience in digital channels especially internet banking is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Effective communication both verbal and written and project management skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical thinking, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Be able to work individually along with team player skills
- Be able to communicate in English