Production Coordinator (Thilawa SEZ)
- Assist Plant Manager and Sr.Production Engineer
- Coordinate with Planning Department for any query regarding released job
- Distribute work load to shop floor
- To report Daily/Monthly/Yearly achievement
- To prepare and maintain documents as per ISO standard (9001, 14001)
- Monitor consumption and stock of consumables in warehouse and raise purchase request
- Monitor and report Man hour consumption against production
- Prepare production schedule as commanded by Plant Manager,
- Assist other administration tasks for Production department.
· Bachelor's degree (B.E) in Civil or Mechanical
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar job scope
· Experience on Steel Fabrication will be more preferable
· Good knowledge of Auto Cad and shop drawing
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
· Conversational English skill is a must.
· Strong organizational, reporting and communication skills.
· Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
v Ferry will be provided
v Promotion opportunity
v Yearly bonus
v Holidays – Saturday (Half), Sunday and Public Holidays
v Enjoyable and flexible working environment
v Learning New skills and experience at International standard company
v Will be able to work with international experienced management team and professionals