- BE(Mechanical) or Electrical ,MBA or BBA preferred. - Mature Candidate(Above 35 - 45 years old) - At least (10)years experience of manufacturing industry .(oversea experiences prefer) - Strong knowledge of Factory Management System including production, maintenance, quality, utility.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
and Leading Production Management.
(2 )Monitor inventory turnover rate.
(3) Ensure monthly material planning report are complied, reviewed and reported to management.
(4) Ensure production schedule and coordinate with production section to control the process
(5) Determining the status of an assigned work order expedites operations that delay
schedules and alters.
(6) Schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
(7) Monitors analyze & reports performance to schedule of production & production support
activities utilizing Information derived from material and production control system.
(8) Should have knowledge in Assembly procedures, ISO procedures and Food safety procedures
(9) Main responsibility will be ensure that manufacturing process run reliably and efficiently
for the production line.
(10) Planning and organizing production schedules.
(11)Organizing relevant training sessions.
(12) Follow KPI guidelines set by the management.
(13)Ensure all parties are fully cognizant of production status, of that work planning and
execution objectives are integrated and communicated.