1 – CONTEXT
- Supervise the application of the rules, regulations, procedures and instructions on the plant to meet production targets (safety, quality, quantity and efficiency) according to the provided rules and regulations.
2 – REPORTING LINE
- The production shift leader will report to production supervisor.
3 – GOAL
- Success in controlling product quality to align with company’s quality policy.
- Ensure the batch formula are executed and documented correctly.
- Success in communication difficulties during the shift change.
- Success in planning and scheduling manpower to meet production demands.
- Success in controlling expenses do not exceed budget approved.
4 – TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate all manufacturing activities and ensure the highest efficiency of a production shift.
- Ensure that finished products achieve the company’s quality standards and meet the demands of sales forecast about quality and categories, as well as the stock’s safety.
- Follow up the implementation of the company regulations, production procedures and the obedience of hygiene stipulations of production staff.
- Oversee the production plans and their adjustments, cooperate with other departments to implement the projects within the factory.
- Check the quantity of packaging and raw material received for daily production from Warehouse; make vouchers of packaging/ raw material received and finished products issued to Warehouse; Inventory the materials at the end of every period.
- Ensure the calculation of batches of mixing, blending, etc. Suit the production plans.
- Inform the short or low quality of packaging/raw material to production supervisor.
- Guarantee the production area’s hygiene, the food safety and labor safety; save the electricity and reduce waste of packaging and raw materials.
- Check and cooperate with Maintenance division to ensure the stable operations of machine/lines in order to increase the yield; cooperate with quality control division to check the quality of package and finished products.
- Report the implementation of production plans and the personal situation of Production Department to Plant Manager.
- Sign on the annual/sick leaving permissions, shifting, timing cards of production staff..
- Appraise the annual performance of operators.
- Solve the problem arising in production shift, following Plant Manager’s instructions.
- Other tasks assigned from Plant Manager
5 – EDUCATION
- Bachelor degree in industrial Management/ Engineering.
6 – EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 year experience in production management in FMCG companies, preferable in animal feed companies.
- Experience with the work area is preferred, although not required.
- Leader shift skill: you are leading a team of operators.
- Problem solving skill: to solve technical problem but also human issues.
- Communication skill: you have to communicate with different kinds of level.
- Reporting skill: to make weekly/ monthly and yearly reports.
- Computer skill: proficiency in Office programs (Word, Excel, ....)