- Checking the production stocks (Raw and finished good).
- Inputting and saving data of raw and finished good to the Ledger book (manual and computerized).
- Giving the reports to operators for operation reports before processing.
- Preparing the required format or recording forms for operators.
- Making the attend list of daily and giving to authorize person.
- Cooperation with other department to ran production smoothly.
- Assisting to the processing line if required.
- Controlling the workers under the processing line and helping the authorize person.
- Must be understood and follow the hygiene process.
- After processing, making the daily report by collecting processing data from operators and reporting to HOD by right time.
- Making weekly reports and reporting to the related HODs every Friday.
- Making the meeting with production team and making the meeting minutes record every Saturday.
- Collecting and saving all production data.
- Understanding and leading the first in/first out process.
- Understanding the materials check list.
- Checking and collecting the raw materials balance and other supporting balance.
- Preparing and saving needed documents concern with production for the requirement of internal and external auditing.
- Reporting daily/weekly/monthly for production to the related HOD.
- Performing and reporting other duties assigned by the related HOD or management if required.
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• - Any graduated (or) additional certification obtained by the Association for Operations Management desired.
• - Excellent coaching and communication skills.
-Age between (37~35) years
- Must be competence Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point).
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in the related fields.
-Good interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be knowledge of the proper operation.
• - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
-Exceptional leadership and resource management skills.