• Work with local CSOs as assigned by the Program Coordinators
• Support in design and development of field activities
• Follow up regular market price survey reports and activity reports from program partners.
• Support in conducting distributions
• Regular field visit to program targeted villages and provide the report of the field visit.
• Assist the Senior MEL Officer and MEL Coordinator on data reporting (qualitative data and quantitative data) to
• Ensure close communication with everyone involved in monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities, including
program partners, UN agencies, government departments.
• Contribute to country team-building efforts, help team members identify problem solving options and ensure the
integration of all team members into relevant decision-making processes.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge and Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• At least 1-2 years’ experiences of working in communities and preferably in emergency programs involving cash
transfer and in-kind distribution.
• Demonstrated experience working with partner organizations
• Strong community mobilization and engagement
• Good understanding of emergency cash/in kind programs
• Demonstrated attention to detail, computer skills, organization skills, and ability to follow procedures, meet
deadlines, and work both independently and cooperatively with team members.
• Proven ability to learn quickly; lead a program to achieve stated results and objectives.
• Experience working with local authorities, national and international NGOs is a plus.
• Knowledge of inter-communal conflicts.
• Good communication, coordination, and networking skills; experience developing and managing relationships with
• Good verbal and written English skills required.
• Ability to speak and understand Rakhine language.