The program coordinator is monitoring, upgrading and managing for company software. User support and provide training to staffs on how to use software.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting of SAP HANA systems with development team.
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of Software in Data Center.
- Analyze issues and manage software's in operation.
- Manage routine SAP system checks and controls to ensure compliance.
- Prepare user guides and training materials.
- Provide technical support to all employees.
- Work independently with little guidance, as well as the ability to multitask.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with other team members.
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality.
- Ability to make decisions for structured issues and ability to advise or consult.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned.
- Delegating tasks to appropriate team members.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA System administration.
- A bachelor's degree in computer information systems, management information systems, project management, or a related field is typically required.
- HANA system administration using SAP HANA Cockpit and HANA Studio.
- Previous experience in help desk support will be an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail with competent vocabulary.