ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Program Support Assistant is mainly supporting and working with each unit under Program Support Department
for responsible to plan, manage and oversee the implementation plan of Admin, Procurement, Logistics &
Warehouse and HR part of MPG.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the admin team planning and development of operations systems.
• Involve in general administration duties and stand-in for other officers during their absence.
• Submit reports and/or assist in the submission of regular and special reports.
• Oversee day to day administrative and program support work/staff.
• Handle the IT related functions before we can assign IT specialize.
• Supporting the IT for all project and field offices, inclusive MPG HQ.
• Assisting the procurement process in planning and preparing budgets of products to be purchase to be in
line with the dead line.
• Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of purchasing purposes.
• Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
• Following and enforcing the organization’s policies and procedures.
• Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
• Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
• Responsible for checking the identification of maintenance needs for MPG equipment and buildings.
• Take responsibility in regular and ad-hoc maintenance of MPG buildings structures, plumbing systems,
electrical systems, electric power generation units, equipment, and Wifi lines.
• Monitor and report status of all equipment, machinery, appliances and buildings belonging to or rented by
Supporting the Logistics & Warehouse Function
• Assisting the management of filling and recording of document for receipt, handling, storage, distribution
and reporting of goods.
• Monitor and timely report Program Departments for potential inventory shortages, distribution and
reporting of goods.
• Timely prepare monthly warehouse and inventory report for all stock movement and remaining balances in
high-accuracy by ensuring stock record cards and data are up to date.
• Perform routine inventory inspection and submit inspection report with findings and recommendation in
• Timely review monthly vehicle log report and arrange transport services for program operations.
Supporting in HR Function
• Assisting the HR administration process like as monthly updated master file, attendance, leave, health
benefit, training record and other reporting to HR team in time.
• Prepare and provide necessary information and discussion with auditors as respective of HR.
• Assisting the awareness session & procedure of organization policy, memo and HR update policy.
• Perform other tasks as if HR request to help.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES NEEDED
• Must be any graduate.
• Has up two years or equivalent proven experience Admin/Procurement/ Logistics & Warehouse/HR.
• Must be able to use computer office software competently.
• Must have good interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have sufficient English language skills and correctly interpret communication.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Planning & Organizing Skills, Self-motivated, Passionate, Innovative, Flexible, Quick learner;
• Ability to work under stressful conditions, Result Orientated, Analytical Thinking;
• Strong Negotiation Skills, Relationship Building, Leadership Skills, Team spirits;
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environment with High level of integrity;