Responsibilities include (not limited to)
· Crafting Automation process solutions according to the standard Automation design principles and conventions and in accordance with Operational needs
· Coding and scripting in any of the automation tools & should be able to fix or resolve issues with the Automation
· Configuring new Automation using core automation tool that are efficient, well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand
· Communicating with Business analyst and Client on every single day progress
· Building and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phase
· Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
· Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
· Successfully manage issues that arise in every single day because of running the Automation processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required. Demonstrate a mature and sophisticated approach to problem solving
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in programming (including scripting or coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
· Love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
· Expertise in UAT testing, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of this scripts.
· Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise (Not Essential)
· Prior Experience to Automation tools such as UiPath
· Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
· Proficient in ensuring the adherence of Design Automation solution by managing standard design, principles and conventions. The design and principles should be easy to maintain
· Ability to develop Bots / Automation job code / scripts that are well-structured.
· Solid experience to design, develop and configure automation bots that can meet Operations need and are in-line with client requirements