KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES : Programme Support
1. Liaise between stakeholders and Project Teams and provide logistic and administrative support.
2. Assist the Project Manager in providing training to Community Center Managers and Home Visitors
3. Assist Project Manager in data collection, management, aggregation and reporting to the principal recipients as required. 4. Assist the Project Manager to achieve all the necessary records, hard and soft, related to the project that can easily be retrieved on request.
5. Ensure that while carrying out of project activities, relevant data and information (disaggregated by gender and disability where applicable) are collected to assess the project’s progress against planned results.
6. Assist the Project Manager and M&E Team as required in verification and Data Quality checks while they are visiting the project sites.
7. Assist the Project Manager for the annual plan, project implementation, annual, quarterly, ad hoc and interim reports and adjustments of the proposed annual plan and budget are completed according to project requirements as outlined in the monitoring of the project proposal.
8. Ensure that audit and evaluation findings and recommendations have been reviewed and steps taken to implement change.
9. Work in collaboration with donors, consultants and other partners and take into account the technical advice re the project.
10. Ensure all project activities are completed within expected timeframes and inclusive of all relevant stakeholders.
Key Selection Criteria (Essential)
1. Have a relevant degree from a recognized University.
2. At least 3 years of experience working in a project management role.
3. At least 3 - 5 years of experience supervising team.
4. Willing to work with community at the field level implementation.
5. Proven ability to prepare and communicate project information clearly and professionally (both verbally and written) and to prepare statistical and written reports.
6. Proven experience with budget management and reporting.
7. Sound applications and technologies to an Intermediate-High Level: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer and data collection applications.
8. Able to travel as required for the position.
9. Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines (including over-time) and process information in support of changing program activities as necessary.
10. Sound applications and technologies to an Intermediate-High Level: Microsoft Word, Microsoft