Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in project related subject.
- 5 years professional experience in a similar position preferably in an (I)NGO.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work in a high-pressure environment on time.
- Excellent planning and management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and sound judgment.
- Experience mobilizing communities. Team leadership.
- Knowledge of aquaculture and nutrition advantageous.
- Experience working in Kyauktaw townhip.
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office-Word and Excel.
- Excellent spoken and written English, Myanmar and Rakhine language.
Required Personal Qualities:
- Willingness and capacity to work and travel in the field to village communities.
- Honest, patient, adaptabl