Project Engineer (Road)Urgent - 1 post
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide and manage day to day operations.
2. Implement daily operation as per schedule.
3. Prepare day to day operation plan according to project timeline and specifications.
4. Responsibility that ensure to complete project with efficiency.
5. Prepare and maintain daily/Monthly project progress reports.
6. Responsibility that ensures project completion is within budget and on time.
7. Request order and manage machinery requirement and raw materials and other materials as per schedule.
8. Instruction to subordinate and junior team for daily operation schedule.
9. Meetings with subordinate and junior team for daily project progress.
10. Supervise and checking overall daily operation such as work done, Engineers, Labor, Operator and etc.
11. Provide and maintain daily project photo records and reports.
12. Ensure responsible to team members that comply and practice of company code of conduct, business ethic, rule and regulations.
13. Manage and maintain daily record for fuel and materials.
14. Coordinate with related department of team members.
15. Investigate and prevented for damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
16. Provide to subordinate that works as safety and motivated.
16. Attend the related meetings and prepare of project progress report.
17. Attend internal meeting and prepare project progress report to senior management.
18. Ensure provide requirements of technical.
Experience and Educational Requirements
⦁ Bachelor’s BE Engineering Civil
⦁ Minimum at least 5 years of experience in road construction.
- Preferable RSE or RE Holder.