Role and Responsibilities
The main task is for petrol station and Café Amazon store construction. It shall include but not limit to.
· Prepare preliminary layout, bid package for EPC contractor selection.
· Acquire permit and license required for the business and construction.
· Arrange and attend kick-off meeting with contractor to define project objective, key personnel, communication channel, construction plan, milestone, deliverables, meeting and reporting.
· Review, advise and approve construction drawings, shop drawings, materials, method statement, testing results, as-built drawings ensuring that the construction meets with scope of work, laws and regulations and OR’s standard.
· Review and monitor milestone program and project S-Curve to make the project completion on time.
· Arrange and attend weekly meeting or other required/necessary meeting
· Verify the progress for making milestone payment.
· Coordinate internally and externally (EPC Contractor, Government, OR) to move project forward.
· Ensure safety and minimize risk in accordance with safety-life saving rule.
· Regularly update law and regulation regarding the business and construction
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Age at least 25 years old with Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field (Electrical, Mechanical, etc)
· At least 3 year experiences as project engineer or in project management field
· Myanmar and English proficiency in writing, reading, listening and speaking
· AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Be able to work upcountry
· Interpersonal and communication skill,
. Critical thinking and analysis skill, problem solving skill, self-motivation and responsibility.