· Ensure responsibility for day to day operation.
· Responsibility that regularly preparing the project progress report.
· Participate and lead to prepare schedule for project since bidding stage.
· Responsibility ensures for project completion is as per specifications and time schedule.
· Prepare project daily schedule and guidelines to team members.
· Prepare, Manage and monitoring of machinery, tools, equipment and other related materials as per schedule.
· Responsibility that continuous ahead project progress.
· Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at project sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
· Prepare preventive action for operation and risk management.
· Ensure responsible to team members that comply and practice of company code of conduct, business ethic, rule and regulations.
· Provide to subordinate that to working collaboratively with administration staff, purchasers and other related staff. Liaising with clients, and relevant authorities.
· Effectively technical instruction to team members as is require.
· Attend the project meeting and presentation to clients.
· Effectively manage team members to participate the internal site meeting.
· To control the wastage of materials, fuel and work done of machineries.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
· Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis together with Finance Team
· Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements (Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities)
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (BE)/ME (Civil)
· Preferable of Project Management Diploma/Certificate Holder
· At least (7) years experiences in related position
· At least (10) to (15) years experiences in construction of Commercial, Residential and Industrial Building projects with strong commitment.
· Proven working experience in project management.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Good communications skills (oral and written), to be have ability to build relationships with clients.
· Outstanding team player and leadership skills.
· Excellent projects management skills and abilities to handle diverse tasks.
· Must to have the knowledge of the contractual claim, able to project plan, manage the team and manpower, equipment and materials, able to anticipate and resolve the technical issues.
· Able to plan for the analysis and preventive action of operation risk management.
· Experience with water and sanitation projects.
· Able to work at project location .