• Planning and executing civil engineering and building project
• Knowledgeable of drainage construction, foundation, all C&S works and high rise building works
• Planning, design and day to day running of construction projects undertaken by the company
• Liaise with sub-contractors and consultants for the execution of works
• Ensure timely delivery of projects according to schedule
• Updating of project records for reporting purposes and submission of reports
• Attend site meetings and resolve technical/ operational issues independently
• Undertake ad-hoc duties to project execution
- Effective communication skills and leadership qualities
- Degree in B.E ( Civil )
- At least 15-20 years of working experience in civil engineering and building projects.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. Job role in Management or Project Management.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email) must-have.
- Able to work under stress situation, Can work under pressure.