Duties & Responsibilities
- · Take responsible to do the survey of any time of road construction to access the suitability.
- · Have to do project forecast and report timely.
- · Need to design the various types of road constructions components by keeping all the factors in the mind such as keeping with expected traffic and soil strength.
- · Need to firstly prepare the blueprints of the most functional and cost effective design.
- · Responsible for estimating any types of road construction as required.
- · Have to follow the orders of the project director/management.
- · Ensure the safety standards of the road and the design is strong and durable.
- · Responsible for the preparation, managing resources, execution of the construction schedule and delivering the project according to timeline and budget.
- · Efficiently monitor and control the project to handle all the issues, to identify and evaluate potential risks to avoid risks or at least minimize their impact.
- · Frequently review the budget and analyze both expenditures and team performance to avoid massive budget overruns and to always efficiently take corrective measures.
- · Maintain effective communication and negotiation with respective parties and official bodies for all project related matters.
- · B.E (Civil)
- · Must have registered senior engineer (R.S.E) certificate.
- · Min 7 years working experience in related field and managerial experience.
- · Deep knowledge regarding safety standards and procedures.
- · Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- · Follow policies and procedures. Support company goals and values.
- · Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite and Auto-Cad.
- · Familiar with construction and project management software programs.
- · Fluent in English 4 skills.
- · Able to work under pressure.
- · Must be able to travel and reside at the construction sites.