Project Manager ( 2 Posts)
Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities are to
· Overall manage to local team members by effectively.
· Ensure responsibility for day to day operation.
· Responsibility that regularly preparing the project progress report.
· Responsibility ensures for project completion is as per specifications and time schedule.
· Prepare project daily schedule and guidelines to local team members.
· Manage and monitoring schedule of machinery requirement.
· Manage and monitoring for construction raw materials and other related materials as per schedule.
· Responsibility that continuous ahead project progress.
· Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
· Prepare preventive action for operation and risk management.
· Ensure responsible to team members that comply and practice of company code of conduct, business ethic, rule and regulations.
· Provide to subordinate that to working collaboratively with administration staff, purchasers and other related staff. Liaising with clients, and relevant authorities.
· Effectively technical instruction to local team members as is require.
· Attend the project meeting and presentation to clients.
· Effectively manage for local team members to participate the internal site meeting.
· To control the wastage of construction materials, fuel and work done of machinery.
· To maintain the heavy machinery under the supervision of mechanical engineers.
· To check the ground balance of road construction material and inform to PM.
· To supervise the store manager to make proper receipt and issue to enter the ledger.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Civil ME/BE/B.Tech
· At least (5) years experiences in related position
· At least (10) to (15) years and above experiences in infrastructure projects and roads construction operation management with strong commitment.
· Must have the registered as a PE (or) RSE
· Must have experiences in all types of roads construction.