The Project Manager/Script Writer main responsibility is to lead the development of e-learning projects internally, write manuscripts for the e-learning courses, and communicate with and follow up with clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Duties and responsibilities
The Project Manager/Script Writer main responsibility is to lead the development of e-learning projects internally, to write manuscripts for the e-learning courses, and to communicate with and follow up with clients.
- Write engaging e-learning content
- Manage e-learning development projects
- Work closely with customers and colleagues
- Contribute to proposals and project design
- Design, implement and test our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Administration of Zabai’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Report project status
This is an ideal role for someone with teaching or communications experience or someone who has experience working with an NGO.
- English proficiency
- College/university degree in relevant field of study
- Structured, well organized, and self-driven
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and interest in information technology and education
- Ability to work under pressure
The successful candidate must be loyal to accept Zabai’s Code of Conduct.
This is a unique opportunity for a Project Manager/Script Writer to join a leading Edtech company with a lot of energy. For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive package.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Only applications submitted with both a CV and a cover letter will be considered. When sending the application, please write the position you are applying for in the Subject-line.