Duties & Responsibilities
· -Take responsible to do the survey of any time of road construction to access the suitability.
· -Have to do project forecast and report timely.
· -Need to design the various types of road constructions components by keeping all the factors in the mind such as keeping with expected traffic and soil strength
-Need to firstly prepare the blueprints of the most functional and cost effective design.
· -Responsible for estimating any types of road construction as required.
· -Have to follow the orders of the project director/management.
· -Ensure the safety standards of the road and the design is strong and durable.
· -Responsible for the preparation, managing resources, execution of the construction schedule and delivering the project according to timeline and budget.
· -Efficiently monitor and control the project to handle all the issues, to identify and evaluate potential risks to avoid risks or at least minimize their impact.
· -Frequently review the budget and analyze both expenditures and team performance to avoid massive budget overruns and to always efficiently take corrective measures.
· -Maintain effective communication and negotiation with respective parties and official bodies for all project related matters.
· -Must have registered senior engineer (R.S.E) certificate.
· -Min 7 years working experience in related field and managerial experience.
· -Deep knowledge regarding safety standards and procedures.
· -Excellent analytical and observation skills.
· -Follow policies and procedures. Support company goals and values.
· -Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite and Auto-Cad.
· -Familiar with construction and project management software programs.
· -Fluent in English 4 skills.
· -Able to work under pressure.
· -Must be able to travel and reside at the construction sites.