Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of CSI’s projects and activities under its four program areas:
peace, protection, humanitarian response and education, especial focus on social cohesion.
- Participate in ensuring the effective planning and implementation of the different phases
of the program cycle in accordance with the timeframe and quality defined in the project
- Support the Program Coordinator in the development and implementation of the Transformational Leadership Program (TLP) and other community empowerment programs.
- Collaborate with the finance and logistic department on the planning and implementation
- Organize proper advertisement of TLP program at village level, meet with youths who express interest and explain about the processes. In case of needs, meet with parents to explain about the program.
- Assist in regular review of the quality of program activities and regular update of the information to the TLP Program Manager.
- Assist in monitoring and support for field activities in line with the project proposals and
senior management/Program Manager recommendations.
- Assist in developing an engagement plan for TLP beneficiaries and in implementing this
engagement plan at regional and village level.
- Assist Program Coordinator on arranging and developing training planning, participant’s
selection and keep closely contact with relevant stakeholders for respective programs.
- Assist the implementation of impact projects of TLP program and cooperate with TLP officer from NRS.
- Engage with the TLP participants online and offline.
- Take responsibility for online activities like updating TLP Facebook page and engagement
with TLP teams.
- Attend the training and online courses depend on the project requirement.
- Participate in organizing workshops, trainings and awareness session on Social Cohesion
and social Integrity, facilitate for arrangement of training venue and materials and compilation of participant list.
- Perform any other task assigned by the supervisors and management team.
- Must have a bachelor degree or relevant education background
- Must have at least three years working experiences in related field
- Good understanding of project management tools: logical framework, project cycle methodology, monitoring and evaluation
- Having team spirit and able to build team spirit
- Ability to work with challenging and conflict-sensitive environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Able to write a project report
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and oral in English and Myanmar
and must have effective communication, mobilization and team-building and problem-solving skills as well as feasibility outlook