Business Development Manager
- Understand business nature, preparation, initiation and set-up procedures for new business
- Must have experience in education service business especially in vocational and
academic training services
- Be able to communicate in English
- Be aware of marketing research, business planning and dealing with outside
- Understand the process and procedure of MIC (Myanmar Investment Commission), MOE(Ministry
of Education) and local authorities for permit and registration
- Possess interpersonal skills in relation with inside and outside organizations
- Be able to work minimum supervision
- Any graduate.
- At lest 3 year experience in related field.
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
- 4 skills in English
- Strong communication skills and team management skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Email, Internet.
- Must have good presentation skill.
- Comfortable in travel across country
in short notice.