* Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation,taxes, and profit goals.
* Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
* Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints;enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping .
* Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
* Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
* Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Work with other departments for the site events and coordination.
* Liaise with service providers from cleaning,security, car-park, landscaping to any other contractors.
* Any graduate, more preferable for MBA
*Minimum 5+ years' experience in management and leadership roles in a variety of businesses and industries,recreation industry is more prefer
* Excellent communication skills,interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and organizational ability.
* A working knowledge of M&E , event management concept and good knowledge of Health & Safety.
* Proficient in computer programs,including Microsoft Office.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Knowledge of principle and process for providing customer and personal services.
* Willing to work in weekend and public holidays( If Necessary )