- ü BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; (Master’s degree is a plus)
- ü Strong Python coding skills
- ü Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
- ü Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- ü Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- üFamiliarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch)
- The ability to work with large, complex datasets.
- Ability to work in a team
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ability to explain complex process to people who aren't programming experts
Strong analytical skills
h High attention to detail
Innovation and creativity