- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Perform software testing related to the enhancement and/ or development tasks to support project delivery, product support and/or development activities.
- Following the automation testing plan to prepare and execute the automation testing.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates product testing processes.
- Participates in product testing with Agile methodologies.
- Identifies and analyses issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews customer, and user feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Automation Test Skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Relevant degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing with strong working knowledge of QA & testing processes and methodologies.
- Experience in Jira is plus.
- Experience in development of open-source automation testing framework.
- Three to five years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus.