1. Prepare & executes the specific inspections on materials, equipments and construction/installation activities on site.
2. Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, writes and sends to QC Supervisor non-conformances reports.
3. Check and controls all installation at site for mechanical works (MVAC, Plumbing, Fire Sprinkler, Gas, Swimming Pools & others).
4. Performs functional checks and mechanical completion checks of all mechanical equipments & accessories.
5. Performs hydrostatic test of all pipeworks and prepare documents for submission.
6. Check & verify special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
7. Witness the tests, controls and inspections, guarantee inspection status control for parts of the plant within his area of responsibility, authorizing their acceptance at quality control completion, obtain the relevant documentation and ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan according to Client’s requirements.
8. Compile and arrange all testing documents for easy tracking.
9. Report any issues to the QC head for immediate solution.