· Review daily production quality control record.
· Evaluate raw materials and finished products in response to failures or complaints and suggest improvement to the operation head.
· Decide accept or reject products necessary.
· Collect samples, organize and conduct product and report to QA and operation head.
· Keep and analyze quality data monthly.
· Develop and implement the quality department’s strategy to ensure it meets the business requirements and customer deliverable as well as ensuring the departmental goals.
· Ensure the Department of Departmental SOPs (Writing, revising and approving).
· Make CAPA if any NC in processing and report to operation and QA head.
· Collaborate with the management team to set quality benchmarks
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/ Biochemistry/ Industrial Chemistry and other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Food Industry Management
- Strong Knowledge on Quality Control in Food production.
- Have experience in ISO/ GMP/ HACCP and etc.
- Able to work at the Nay Pyi Taw.