QC NDT Inspector (Thilawa SEZ)
1. Daily reporting to QC Supervisor on all inspection activities.
2. Visual inspection of the general appearance of welding.
3. Conducting Ultrasonic Testing on the welded member as required by Quality Plan/ITP of the job requirement.
4. Liaise with the shop Forman and/or workers of the respective production areas for all quality matters.
5. Records the non-conforming on the prescribed NCR form and inform concerned Operations staff through the standard procedure.
6. Submission of NCR’s form to QC Supervisor for his review and further distribution.
7. The closing of NCRs after proper rectification and verification.
8. Guidance to Operation staff for proper rectification of rejected material.
9. Ensure that all defected must be re-inspected after rectified.
10. Preparation of inspection documents on special jobs as required.
2. Minimum 2 year experience in Steel Fabrication
3. Certificate of Ultrasonic Testing (UT) level II and experience
4. Able to interpret different kinds of Engineering Drawings
5. Knowledge of Welding, NDT and Coating Inspection is an advantage
6. Excellent communication skill in English and Burmese
v Ferry will be provided
v Enjoyable and flexible working environment
v Reward for over performance
v Learning New skills and experience at International standard company
v Will be able to work with international experienced management team and professionals
v Holidays – Saturday (Half), Sunday and Public Holidays