Quality Assurance Engineer has a responsibility to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. He or she has to collaborate with product management and technology team to define and implement efficient QA processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Development of QA - Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement efficient QA processes. Solutions for the product stability, quality and control in release cycles. Strictly follow the standard procedure cross design and development and project management requirements. Present, defend and plan on test documents on new features of product as well as existing software features. Regular follow and timely update test document if there is some update from development or customer success. Develop and maintain concrete understanding between development’s issue resolution team and customer success team. Developing QA automation process is a must development of QA team. Strictly follow Better Design system and QA guidelines.
- QA Tool and Trend-Proficient understanding of QA tools which are used company wide.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trend of respective QA trend changes.
- Organizational Goal and Procedure - Understand and follow the procedures of respective departments. Clarify and understand your team, departmental and organizational goal with your supervisor and HOD. Clarify and understand individual short-term and long-term goals with your supervisor (which is important for your promotion and benefit.
- Project Collaboration - Estimating effective timeline with team lead and Project Management team in terms of test planning and documentation. Closely working with the engineering team, design team, project managers and customer success team. Mediate and validate of reporting issues of CS team. Supporting the mini-QA process option to PM for further features. Timely report and tracking for the overall status QA using project management tools used by the company.
- Team Collaboration - Closely working with your team members. Creating standard guidelines with Team Lead. Creating and supporting technical workshops for the team. Timely report to Team Lead for team status. Supporting the best QA technical option to team lead.