Quality Assurance Trainee will gain working experience in the field of Quality Assurance by observing Senior QA perform their work and by learning techniques about quality assurance. Quality Assurance Trainee has to monitor and test process functions and materials to ensure that the product meets the necessary business and customer requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:1 year
- Development of QA - Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement efficient QA process. Solutions for the product stability, quality and control in release cycles. Strickly follow the standard procedure cross design and development and project management requirements. Strictly follow Better Design system and QA guideline.
- QA Tool and Trend - Proficient understanding of QA tools which are using company wide. Keeping up to date with the latest trend of respective QA trend changes.
- Organizational Goal and Procedure - Understand and follow the procedures of respective departments. Clarify and understand your team, departmental and organizational goal with your supervisor and HOD. Clarify and understand individual short-term and long-term goals with your supervisor (which is important for your promotion and benefit. Please reference detail in promotion and benefit policy).
- Project Collaboration - Estimating effective timeline with Team Lead and Project Management team in terms of test planning and documentation. Closely working with the engineering team, design, project managers and customer success team. Mediate and validate of reporting issues of CS team. Supporting the mini-QA process option to PM for further features. Timely report and tracking for the overall status QA using project management tools used by the company.
- Team Collaboration - Closely working with your team members. Creating standard guidelines with Team Lead. Creating and supporting technical workshops for the team. Timely report to Team Lead for team status. Supporting the best QA technical option to team lead.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with technology and customer success team
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications
- Willingness to learn and develop QA skills