- Responsible to inspect, test, or measure materials, products, or work for conformance to specifications.
- Responsible to measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges and Non Destructive Testing Instruments.
- Responsible to read blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment methods, certification processes, or measuring instruments required.
- Responsible to discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Responsible to write test or inspection reports describing results, recommendations, or needed repairs.
- Responsible to recommend necessary corrective actions, based on inspection results.
- Responsible to interpret legal requirements, provide safety information, or recommend compliance procedures to contractors, craft workers, engineers, or property owners.
- Must be B.E / B.Tech (Metallurgy / Mechanical)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in job related experiences
- Candidate who experienced in steel is preferred.
- Applicants who have Steel industry related background are preferable.