- ME, BE
- Age between 30 ~ 50 years
- Minimum 6 year experience in related filed
Quality Control Manager of Engineering Department is responsible for understanding and identifying client’s quality requirements to help formulate quality control plans together with Assistant Project Manager/Site Manager and Project Manager. Where appropriate, they advise on requirement of work methods, inspections and provide training, tools and techniques to enable internal teams and vendors to achieve quality targets and to ensure non-conforming products/ services are not delivered to client.
(1) To evaluate the stage of fulfillment of quality management activities defined in
the project plan and reporting it there onto the management
(2) Provide relevant data, resulting from qualitative checks performed for reports/
analysis later in the project.
(3) Assist in the ongoing development and improvement of client’s compliance
monitoring and enforcement program policies, procedures, rules, and other