Leads and performs a full range of varied sorting, inspection, or production-related task as well as administrative duties or any other task is furtherance of the work or goals or Stratosphere Quality and its customers.
Sorting and inspection work can include visual inspection, touch point inspection, or use of measuring equipment to determine conformity of a part. Rework projects eliminate known defects with a part, includes work such as deburring or replacing component part.
- Serves as interim acting job leader when project supervisor is unavailable.
- Inspects parts.
- Leads work of other team members.
- Ensures all team members arrive to job area on time.
- Ensures all team members have proper equipment, tools and gauges; verifies that equipment is signed out.
- Communication with customer/job site contacts as needed on job requirements
- Verifies team member's compliance with procedures, policies and job site specific regulations.
- Completes required paperwork as needed for duration and completion of a project.
- With a wide variety of clients projects, Team Leads gain experience with many facets of the manufacturing process for many different types of products, parts and components
- Nonconformity control process / follow up.
- Usually require automotive / mechanical bachelors degree.
- Minimum of 3+ years of automotive production / service experience
- Knowledge of automotive quality control
- Knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge of quality tools & improvement techniques
- Knowledge health and safety standards
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards process.