Roles & Responsibilities:
- To Understand The Scope Of Work and specification applicable to the project.
- Understand the CustomerSpecificationsand identify the requirement if not explicit.
- Plan and organize the QA activities in the respective area of work.
- Monitor the quality of workmanship, which meets or exceeds the customer expectation.
- Ensure that any changes in the customer’s specification and requirement are communicated to Project Manager through Regional Head - QA to get the same formally approved.
- Ensure understanding and implementation of Quality Policy in their respective area.
- Ensure safety instructions at work are followed.
- Ensure that work is done keeping in view the related aspects and impact identified.
- Reporting the Progress on a Day-to-day basis to Regional Head - Quality.
- To interact with the customer on a periodic basis and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Carry out Pre Inspection of sites for QA and communicate the NC’s in writing to the Project Manager through Regional Head – Quality.
- Extend Co-operation to Project Team for rectification of NC’s if required.
- Revisit the sites for confirming that the punch points have been rectified.
- Hold the return of sites till the unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Documenting important issues affecting the return of sites to the customer and escalate them to the Regional Head-QA and above.
- Interface between the customer and project team for smooth handover of sites after the site is ready in all respect.
- Carry out inspection of material at vendor/supplier’s premises and approve for dispatch without defects. Record the NC’s and re inspect after the defects are rectified.
- Prepare report and forward in the desired format to Head QA
- As assign by the management based on the specific requirements from time to time
- Carrying out Quality Check of Process and Quality/ Qty of Fuel in Fuelling Project
- Solar and Power sites Quality checks
- Regular Audit reports for Customer