Duties & Responsibilities
· -Responsible for estimating the cost of any Construction field: quantity and cost.
· -Support Contract Manager and Head of QS ( including details regarding quantities of required materials, on-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work).
· -Assist Pre and Post contract cost management service for key client on the project.
· -Prepare and report daily actual measurement.
· -Prepare the Interim Monthly Payment.
· -Assist in the valuation of various orders, preparation of site instructions and evaluation of the Contractor's Claims.
· -Prepare of supporting Document to HO.
· -Analyze completed work and arrange payment to Contractors and Suppliers.
· -Assist in certifying the works carried out by the Contractors and Suppliers.
-Able to coordinate and work with Team.
-A.G.T.I / B.E (Civil)
-Minimum 3years experience in Construction field.
· -Certificates in Quantity Surveying in preferred.
· -Can travel in Myanmar.
· -Interpersonal Skill, Communication Skill.
-Knowledge in Auto CAD, MS Office Applications.