- Cost Estimation and Planning.
- Prepares or reviews/validates the preliminary cost estimate from concept design.
- Prepares budget estimates of project or components of project.
- Prepares and reviews/validates the Bill of Quantity (BOQ) from design, development, and final drawings.
- Participates in Value Engineering and/or Value Audit activities, and prepares cost estimates of proposals.
- Establishes and implements cost control systems during design phases of the Project.
- Prepares or reviews payment certificate
- Measures and values the work done on site.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil
- 3+ years experience in project or construction industry
- Must have efficient in Communication Skills, Reporting Skills and Good Interpersonal Skills
- Willing to undertake duty other region in Myanmar
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Team work spirit
- Able to use Microsoft office (Email & Internet, etc.)
Remark: Based on qualifications, salary can be adjustable.