• Cost estimation of ID work, Furniture based on construction document or concept drawing, 3D photos by checking with existing information
• Making the list of supplier unit price and compare it for all scope of work
• Collaborate with invoicing department and account department for client invoice and supplier invoice.
• Analyses supplier quotations and Checking supplier invoices for down payment compared with site progress .
• If project requirement, new materials and new suppliers need to be found on time to complete proper budget
• Prepare tender’s documents, client quotations and invoices.
• Can visit sites if needs
• Budget reports for each project and make project summary to finalize the project’s budget
• Engineering or related field of study ( Civil )
• 3-year experience in INTERIOR DECORATION and construction projects
• Understanding of Architectural , Structural, MEP service drawings and Fit out design plans
• Keen to learn and proactive in finding issues/problems in advance
• Motivation, self-confidence and take responsibilities
• Strong coordination and communicate between sub-cons, interior designers and clients
• Strong knowledge in Interior Decoration, Furniture, Materials and Inventory Control
• Good English speaking is a must