At Deloitte, we offer a unique and
exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make
an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your
aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full
potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push
themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared
goals. Deliver advisory services focused on risk and
compliance to IT management and senior executives.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
· Analyze and diagnose client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions being able to understand a large number of strategies, including the level of detail, the frequency and degree of formalization of the strategy.
· Translate data protection and privacy requirements into business processes, scenarios and project implementations for our clients towards elaborating risk-mitigating and remediation plans.
· Design legal and operational mechanisms to be adopted by clients on various aspects of personal data and privacy (e.g. privacy notices, DPO assistance, international data transfers, etc.).
· Advise on legal, operational and technical risks and put in place mitigating controls while leveraging our multidisciplinary capabilities and tools.
· Apply problem solving skills in line with our Deloitte methodology on engagements.
· Understand the difference between strategic risks and organizational strategy.
· Assist in building consensus with client management while understanding and communicating client expectations to the project team. Throughout projects you will accept and manage complexity in projects in dealing effectively with change barriers and project constraints.
· Act as a "business champion" by building strong relationships with the assigned business area to facilitate communication and the sharing of information.
· Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor.
· Contribute to practice growth and development.
· Support business development presentations and actively participate in complex proposal development.
· Participate in the development and delivery of training programs.
· Understand client's business IT environment and IT risk management approaches and provide recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Manager across our Firm are expected to:
· Act as a role model, whilst establishing a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
· Build and sustain a high-performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
· Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte
· Build and sustain long term lasting relationships with stakeholders, clients and team
· Communicates strategic direction effectively, to excite people around the vision and goals and aligns diverse teams to achieve success
Manage and actively contribute to sustainable development of a
talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and
retains top talent and high performing teams.
· Bachelor or master’s degree preferably in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or other related fields.
· Experienced in Data Loss Protection, Data Classification, Data Governance and/ or Privacy is advantage. Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in management consulting in Business IT/process improvement
· Ability to analyze, interpret and assess results of data analysis.
· Strong can-do attitude and ready to step out of comfort zone with commitment to professional and client service excellence.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Experienced in business development and building a practice.
· Ability to anticipate the long-term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving.
Occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to travel in Myanmar countryside to work on client assignments.