The receptionist is responsible to help the incoming visitors to our building with a polite manner and provide general administrative tasks to the team efficiently and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome the visitors and answer any enquiries, screen and forward incoming phone calls to related departments.
- Assist the visitors in finding ways around the office by informing to related department.
- Maintain the office security by organizing the visitor logs and handling visitor cards.
- Assist the team with clerical works such as copying, taking memos and any other administrative matters.
- Receive and sort out the deliveries and mails incoming to the office building.
- Assist in overviewing and recording the warehouse/store room in and out activities.
- Record the inventory of office supplies and restock if necessary, in cooperate with procurement team.
- Maintain the reception area and common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Provide support resident manager/officer in updating the administration documentations, manual and procedures.
- Must understand customer service
- 2 years experience in related filed is preferable, Education, Gym Sector, Hotel
- Must be able to work 2 different shifts morning/ evening
- Must have people skills and communication skill
- Being able to speak and write intermediate level in English is needed.