• Provide Front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and manage internal & external customers timely and professionally
• Receive and greet all visitors in a professional and warm manner
• Collect and distribute all incoming mail and courier items
• Develop and maintain a tracking system on all incoming & outgoing mails
• Assist in General Office administration.
• Assist in the coordination of company functions/events.
• Provide full admin support to the Leasing Manager & team
• Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filling duties, calling cold calls
• Assist in process of monthly report or any report might need it urgent for Leasing Manager
• Maintain a proper and user friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents
• Create and maintain useful databases for the department
• Assist in any ad-hoc duties, projects and activities as and when required.
• Education *****
• Min 3 years relevant experiences and preferably real estate industry
• Possess good understanding and knowledge in document control and management
• Pleasant personalities, mature, with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work fast under pressure and pro-active and highly resourceful
• Professional, mature with an attention to detail is preferred
• Abilities to multi-task and work independently
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications is highly preferred.