Receptionist functions as a receptionist, information source, clerk, and typist for the staff of the hall to which they are assigned. The Receptionist should possess good public relations and clerical skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Responding to inquiries at the desk and answering and responding to telephone inquiries.
- Maintaining an appropriate office atmosphere.
- Distributing change.
- Selling stamps.
- Checking in and out available equipment.
- Assisting in the checking in and out of residents.
- Referring maintenance requests to the appropriate staff.
- Typing, filing, and other clerical tasks as assigned.
- Collecting, sorting, and distributing residents’ mail.
- Opening and closing reception desk in prescribed manner.